Friday, November 6, 2015

Make Up Artist Soon to be.. ^^

Wow..
It's been a very long time since the last time I posted here..

First..
I've been busy with my Online shop http://facebook.com/niqita.shop and instagram.com/niqitabeauty
Second..
I had been  busy with my diploma.. then I had to do an internship out of my hometown Bandung, moved to Jakarta..
etc.. etc..

I kinda have no time for blogging..
I sometimes update my path and upload some pics to Instagram tho.. lol

So here I am again..

Why I decided to start blogging again?

Well, I think I'm gonna have a lot of things to share, as now I've just already started my makeup course,,
YES! My mskeup course!! Yeayyy!!

I'm soooo excited because it's something I really wanted to do since years a go when I still lived in Bandung..

Now I'm still doing my internship with KPI and part time schedule until December..
And now I'm in Jakarta that has many makeup school to choose for..
So it's time, it's time.. It's the right time for me to upgrade my skill..

About two years ago, I took a one day self makeup course at Puspita Martha Bandung..
To be honest, I didn't get much from that..
I felt like, it was useless.. Not that Puspita Martha was bad..
But it was too simple and very basic..
I need more..
I want to learn more than just a simple self makeup,,
I wanna be a makeup artist..

Because I love makeup..
I love art..
I love shopping for makeup!! LOL
I collect many many makeup products dan tools but I only have one face lol, and I dont wear makeup everyday..
I want to have more skill..
And I need more job for living in this lovely capital city Jakarta.. haha.. It's hard I tell ya ;p
But most importantly it's my passion..
That's why I chose to take a PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST AND HAIR DO COURSE..

I had been eye-ing and browsing for  makeup school in Jakarta, I read reviews in femaledaily forum since years ago and bookmarked them on my phone, then when  I got a chance to join, I contacted all makeup schools I had interested in..

After I got enough information from each school, I decided to go to Graha Mustika Ratu near Pancoran Jakarta to join makeup class at Lembaga Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Mooryati Soedibyo (LPPMS).

  • I chose it based on many considerations, 
  • I think the curriculum is great and complete..
  • It's not too far from my Kost..
  • The tuition fee is reasonable, I still can afford it with my own money..hehe..
  • And it has a fixed schedule, which I prefer because for some people it could be a con that they couldn't come to class as they like but for me it's better to have a fix schedule, it's kinda minimize my duty to manage my busy schedule LOL
  • They provide models, it's important for me because I'm not sure I can find a different model for each day I practice, and the models fee is reasonable too..  


I started my first day of my PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST AND HAIR DO COURSE yesterday..

The place is nice, just the AC is not that cold.. But I think it's not their fault haha because I think my office is HOT too, well after all I'm a Bandung girl, I used to lived in a cold weather city..
Every place in Jakarta seems hot for me, no matter what.. I'm still not used to it I guess.. :p

Anyway, back to LPPMS..
Every class opened has 3-6 students..
They provide us a handout about makeup theory, but it's only for the 1st day..
for the 2nd day until the end of the program, we'll practice makeup on models' face..

At the end of the program, there will be an examination and final test, including photo session for each student's portfolio..
Portfolio is very important for students' career to get clients in the future..
And if we passed the test, we would get a certificate too... ^^

I'm so excited and can't hardly wait for the 2nd day next week..

AAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!

But before that, I have to go shopping.. A makeup shopping hehe

I don't need to buy many things because I already have many makeup in my train case..
No need to buy brushes coz I already have many..
Hmm.. just need to add more shades to my foundation and powder collection..
And a little more things.. haha
Honestly, there's no need to buy train case ctoo oz i already have, but I want one with the trolley and LED lamps!! haha.. let's see how long it will take until I can afford it.. I hope it wont be too long *pray*







No comments:

Post a Comment